Friday, August 06, 2010

Top 3 at Charisma.

Yipee! I made the top 3 at Charisma cards with my little bag 'Dutch cat' which I entered for their challenge "Something with a Tail". Thankyou so much. I am really pleased.
Again I have several projects in the pipe line.
Faye has just given me another one. Please pretty please can I make her a pink felt zippered bag with pink and yellow felt flowers on it to house her new Pink Netbook!!!

Reminds me of the time when she was 6yrs old and when asked how she would like her birthday cake decorated said " Can I please have a Pink Elephant cake made with sponge, jam and icing. and don't forget mummy he must have a trunk."

She got her pink elephant with trunk and am now off to the drawing board to come up with a design for the netbook case.


Children, don't you just love em.



Not a very good photo but the only one I could find of said cake.


5 comments:

Margreet said...

CONGRATS Mrs. A. on winning a top 3 spot and I'm so proud to be the OWNER of the real Dutch Cat Bag!!!!
Love the pic with Faye and the fab elephant cake.....and now you are spoiling her again.....she must adore you!
xxx Margreet

Sherry said...

Congratulations on your Charisma award Mrs A - you totally deserve it!

What a lovely Mum you are and that is such a sweet picture of Faye with her cake.

I made a bag for my netbook a few months ago from a tutorial I found on line

http://www.scribd.com/doc/29810852/Laptop-Tutorial

It's for a laptop but easily adaptable - it's quite basic really but I thought you might be interested to see it anyway.

(I got my confirmation email for the Countdown to Christmas matchbox swap - have been thinking about what to do already!)

Do What You Love said...

Congratulations Mrs. A. on making Top 3 with that cute cat bag! What a beautiful picture of little Fluffy - she's adorable, isn't she? I could hear her utter those words - all sweet and nice - so cute! I love your projects and can't wait to see what else is in store! :-)

Faye said...

Actually, I'm not sure I said pretty please, I think it was a more similar version to the six year old Fluff. Want it! xxx
Well done on your Top 3, I'm proud of you.

Fiona said...

I can see why the addiction is ther...well don on your top 3.

Fi
x