Friday, October 29, 2010

Beach Babe has been Featured!

I'm really pleased that Beach Babe has been featured on Me Makin Do. I get to have a new button on my side bar too.

Thankyou so much Heather. I have been following Heathers blog for sometime now and she comes up with the most amazing ideas for making things from scraps or next to nothing.

Just heard that I have been accepted onto the next Scrappy Mug Rug Swap and will get to hear on Sunday who my secret partner will be. Can't wait to get started on this swap.



Iv'e got this tune on my brain ever since last night. "Grocer Jack". Can't think why! Seems a bit fishy to me.

Hope you all have a great Weekend. Off to Fluff's for mine. Wants to discuss a project with me apparently. Bet it involves a needle, material and thread somewhere in the converation!lol.



4 comments:

Sherry said...

Congratulations Mrs A on having your adorable Beach Babe featured - she should have star billing!

Grocer Jack eh? Could be worse, it could have been Little Boxes or Little Arrows - LOL

Hope your weekend is fun - sounds as though it will be!

Faye said...

That is fantastic news, well deserved too! Well done, I'm proud of you. xxx

Margreet said...

congrats Mrs. A.....you deserve it.......have a nice time at Faye's!
xxx Margreet

Do What You Love said...

Oh how wonderful Beach Babe was featured - so adorable!!! I love that face too - great that your fantastic art was featured because you are awesome, Mrs. A.!