Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Countdown Day 21

Down to the last 5 little boxes. Todays comes from Amy of paper trails. I love the pom pom rope that Amy has used for the hanging. It must have a been a feat of engineering to get the pom poms through the tiny hole in the top of the matchbox!!!!
Inside is a wooden square that has been either embosed or enamelled with a crystal stone in the centre. Best of all for me is that it is Pink. Thankyou Amy I love it.

My box for today got made the other way around as I had wanted to do a bookmark to go inside a box . Having made the marker I then designed a box around the colours used. The decoration on the front is part of a really old christmas decoration (30yrs +) that finally fell to pieces.

2 comments:

Faye said...

Wow, the bookmark and the box are both beautiful. xxx

Linda said...

I love the pink too! Great bookmark as well!