Monday, July 29, 2013

Christmas Decree.

Whilst I'm still on a roll here is the 2nd card for the challenge over at Lady Anne's using the digi images provided by Nana Vic.
As soon as I saw this digi I knew that it just had to be done as a scroll and the card to be CAS. I also knew exactly which paper in my stash to use for the backing which again came from my blogging friend in America. Thank you Barbara.
So without further ado here is the card that I made.
 
Digi was printed off onto white card stock and distressed around edges
Ribbon and pearls from my stash.
 
Entering into the following challenges:
Lady Anne's progressive challenge #7: Use digi provided by Nana Vic.
The Pink Elephant #209: Use monochromatic.
Sweet Stamps #127: Christmas greenery.
Crafting By Designs: Christmas in July
Creative Belli #174: Christmas.
Crafting For All Seasons #57: Christmas in July.
Card Makin Mamas #72: Monochromatic.
Crafty Catz #193: Christmas in July.
Glitter 'n' Sparkle #43: CAS clean and simple.
Shelly's Images: Christmas in July.
Pixie's Crafty Workshop: Use your snippets.(green ribbon)
Hiding In My Craft Room #108: Christmas in July.
 
 
 
 
 
 





21 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card. Love your use of the theme: clean and simple . Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Hugs Shelly

Unknown said...

A wonderful sentiment and your backing paper works perfectly with it.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Mrs A...love the backing papers and how you made a kind of proclamation of the fab sentiment!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous.xxx

Hettie said...

Great card Mrs A.
Still no sign of a pond yet!! Shall I bring a shovel over?
Hugs
xx

Di said...

What a brilliant idea Mrs A! I've wondered about trying this myself but never attempted 'cos I'd be sure to make a botch of it - clever girl!

Hugs, Di xx

Sarn said...

Yeah . . .I'm with Di there! This is a fab idea. Top job! xxx

Catherine said...

What a great card Mrs A ! Love the way you have displayed the sentiment ! Fantastic idea ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine (Barry is on sick leave I think... He can't stand my colouring anymore... It gives him headaches...)

Darlene said...

What a clever creation!!! Love the scroll look with that ribbon treatment too ... well done! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes – Christmas In July Edition" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images Design Team
SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Ali said...

Gorgeous card with a wonderful verse.
Ali x

Kathleen said...

Mmm, didn't know that you knew Lady Anne, she lives just across the road from me and I had no idea she was into crafting, kidding a different Lady Anne.
Great card, love the sentiment and it goes so well with the papers, wish I could put a card together knowing exactly what I was going to use.

Kath x

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful card Mrs A and the sentiment is lovely l like the idea of the scroll so effective xx

MaryH said...

Ingenious use of your digi. Did indeed look as though it belonged on a scroll decree. Great papers & trim on this particular card...that tree paper was lovely. TFS

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Beautiful sentiment, love how you created the scroll for it! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!

Unknown said...

Super card, and that verse is perfect for a CAS card, thank you for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xxx

carol said...

oh fabulous creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

Jacqueline Smith said...

What fabulous card, love it! Love the coloring job and all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Shelly's Images!

Jackie
Shelly's Images Design Team

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely christmas card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our christmas challenge

Karen Petitt said...

What a fabulous Christmas card! I love the distressed edges - very clever and so gorgeous hugs Karen x

craftyteacher (Vikki) said...

thanks for joining us at Card Makin Mamas. x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I like the ribbon detail, great colours too xx